HOW IT WORKS
You could have a bond in 2 minutes
How does it work? How do we ensure a 20%* return?
- You buy a bond (tree) that is fixed for 20 years.
- As soon as the first 1,000 bonds have been sold, we plant the trees. Then we plant quarterly.
- Rooted takes care of the purchase and planting of the tree.
- We let the tree grow for 3 years so that it can grow enough to generate a sizable harvest.
- Rooted makes agreements with buyers regarding the sale of the fruits.
- Rooted pays out the return after the sale of the fruits (after the 3th year and annually).
How do I invest in a tree?
3. After year 3 you will receive a return
Because figs need time to grow, we cannot immediately pay out returns from the first year. That is why we leave the trees alone for the first 3 years (except for maintenance). From the 4th year, we will sell the fruits in order to pay out the return.
4. After 20 years your bond will expire
The bonds run for 20 years, after these 20 years you have the choice to extend for 20 years (and therefore immediately from year 1 return) or to stop. If you decide to stop, we will pay out your last return and refund the purchase amount of your bonds.
We divide the proceeds of the bonds (€50 per bond) as follows.
We divide the yields of the figs as follows. We have taken into account minimum returns for the estimated revenue. This way we are always safe with our predictions.